ADDRESS: 100 Queens Quay E. – 3rd Floor
Toronto, ON. M5E 1Z2
DIRECTIONS TO VENUE
- From Union Station, walking: Walk south down Bay St. to Queens Quay. At Queens Quay, make a left and walk east to 100 Queens Quay E. (20 mins)
- From Union Station, by bus: Take the #19 Bay bus at Bay & Front, ride four stops to Queens Quay E. at Lower Jarvis St. Get off the bus and walk west to 100 Queens Quay E.
- Through the PATH: 100 Queens Quay E. is accessible via the PATH from RBC WaterPark Place (Bay and Queens Quay). From WaterPark Place, walk east 600 m (8 mins).
- Driving from the east end: Drive west on the Gardiner Expressway, exit on the Bay/York St. exit, merge onto Lake Shore Blvd. W., turn right onto Yonge St., turn left onto Queens Quay E., take Queens Quay to 100 Queens Quay E.
- Driving from the west end: Drive east on the Gardiner Expressway, exit at the York St./Bay St./Yonge St. Exit, continue straight onto Lake Shore Blvd. E., turn right onto Cooper St. and 100 Queens Quay E. is at the next intersection.
- By bicycle: 100 Queens Quay E. is conveniently located off the Martin Goodman Trail to easily bike east or west across Toronto.
100 Queens Quay E. has an underground parking lot on P1 & P2, accessible along Cooper St. The rate is $10/hr. up to a daily maximum of $25 from 6 AM to 6 PM. From 6 PM to 6 AM, it becomes a flat rate of $15. There are also several paid parking lots within walking distance of 100 Queens Quay E., as well as limited street parking.